Cortez Beach Retreat "Poolside"
• 65 steps to Cortez Beach + 7 miles of white Anna Maria Island sand!
• $100,000 new large, heated pool with salt-water, spillover spa, sitting shelf, and built-in umbrellas.
• Gulf of Mexico + Beach + Bay Views from inside home.
• New deck overlooking pool + sliding glass doors onto it planned by May 1.
• Paddleboard + Kayak for either Gulf of Mexico or Sarasota Bay.
• 3 blocks North to Bridge Street restaurants, bars, pier, and shopping (downtown Bradenton Beach) + listen to the Bell Tower Clock ringing on each hour –live music on the weekends!
• Ping pong table.
• New quartz countertops, new over-range microwave, new king bed, new washer and dryer and closet, and new plank flooring,.
• Cortez Beach close on shortest AMI block connecting the Gulf of Mexico to Sarasota Bay.
• Jetty on Gulf of Mexico Jetty straight across beach with awesome views + sunsets + fishing.
• Put our Paddleboard + Kayak directly onto Sarasota Bay or the Gulf of Mexico to paddle to Bridge Street Pier, historic Cortez fishing village, Beercan Beach on Longboat Pass, Jewfish/Goliath Key, or wherever else you can around AMI!
• Dish Network satellite TV with DVR for recording shows while at the beach or Bridge Street.
• High-speed Wireless Internet.
• New paver path to street and enlarging backyard play area along with outdoor shower.
• Watch the mainland thunderstorms over the intercoastal Sarasota Bay.
• Grill outdoor next to pool.
• Coquina Beach is only 6 blocks to the south connected to Cortez Beach!
• Coquina Baywalk on Leffis Key only 12 blocks to the south
• Beercan Beach on Longboat Pass only 15 blocks to the south or a boat/jet ski/kayak/paddleboard ride away.
• Unlike bay homes further north on AMI, Gulf of Mexico water currents through Longboat Pass provide lack of decay so there are no foul smells.
• Cornhole bean bag toss game + board games.
• Boat Slip 6 blocks away at Bradenton Beach Marina – https://bradentonbeachmarina.com/boat-storage/
• High-speed Wireless Internet.
• Master Bedroom – King bed, beach/Gulf view, ceiling fan, satellite TV, dresser, closet
• Family Bedroom – 2 Single beds, beach/Gulf view, ceiling fan, closet
• Living Room – Queen sleeper sofa with space on ground for an air mattress
Our original AMI home is much easier to navigate than new-build 3-story homes on Anna Maria Island because our first floor is on the ground level and the second floor is one easy set of stairs. Other rebuilt homes on the island usually require climbing multiple flights of stairs up or taking small elevators.
Florida’s best-kept secret, Anna Maria Island (AMI), features beautiful white sugar sand beaches, older Florida charm, award-winning restaurants, and shopping all within easy walking distance or a ride aboard the free “Anna Maria Island Trolley”. One of the few places in the world where the sunset is regularly applauded, this tiny slice of paradise stretches for 7 miles into the Gulf. Just across the Cortez bridge on the south side of the island, is the old school Florida fishing village of Cortez, where restaurants have excellent seafood and some have live music.
EXPLORE BRADENTON BEACH
Check out this beautiful location in 360º VR!
MORE I LOVE AMI PROPERTIES
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.